The below contains all of the information you need for preparing for and taking part in matches at Whitehill under the current COVID19 Guidelines and SFA Phase 3 matchday protocols. If you have any questions about this then please speak to Chris, Peter or Laura.
Covid19 Guidelines Matchday Whitehill
- – If you feel ill on matchday or have any covid symptoms then do not come to the match
- – Wash your hands before leaving home
- – Use bathroom facilities before leaving home as these are limited on site
- – Bring your own water bottle clearly labelled
- – Travel there following government guidelines
Pre Match Guidelines
Red Zone = Pitch
Amber Zone = Sidelines of pitch enlcosed by fences
Green Zone = Car park/ all space around venue
On arrival in green zone if driving please park in the spaces closest to the entrance and the bit that is under cover. If arriving on foot please stick to this end of the car park as the other half has been designated to the away team
Just in front of the under cover area we’ll have kits laid out.
Sanitise your hands (we’ll have sanitiser), collect a kit and get changed either in the covered area or in your car – your choice. Would recommend wearing base layers to make changing easier.
No more than 3 people should be in the under cover area at any one time and should be socially distanced at all times.
Once changed remain in your cars or in the open area of the car park to side of the covered area until you’re advised it’s ok to move to the pitch. Be socially distanced at all times.
Please keep all belongings you don’t need during the match in your own vehicle or your teams designated safe space. (For this week that will be Laura’s car).
When told by the coach/manager – enter the pitch area remaining 2m apart and go to our amber zone (left side as you enter). When you get there please sanitise your hands at the station in the amber zone.
Once sanitised enter our half of the red zone (half of pitch closest to entrance) and begin the warm up.
At end of warm up – subs: Leave pitch and sanitise your hands and stay 2m apart from everyone in the amber zone while the game is on.
Game kicks off – The 22 players and referee are the only people who are to be in the red zone. Contact is allowed by players in the red zone during the game.
Half Time – players return to our half of the pitch, club officials can enter the red zone for a team talk, staying at least 2m apart from players at all time.
When making subs – Subs leaving the pitch should sanitise their hands and stay socially distanced in the amber zone.
Full Time- players back into our half of pitch (red zone) and stand socially distanced. Any post match team talk to take place there socially distanced.
Away team are to leave pitch first and get to their cars in the green zone. Once they are a safe distance from the pitch the home team will be advised to leave the pitch and return to our area of the car park (Green Zone). The referee will be last to leave the pitch.
– After the match – please drop your football top off at the bag at the covered area.
– Keep your shorts and socks so you can come wearing them before next game.
– Sanitise your hands
– Leave the venue as quickly as possible.
– Please remember to follow all social distancing guidelines while in the green zone.
- Arrive on time
- Subs collect stray balls
- No verbally abusing opposition or referees
- Put any rubbish in bins provided
- Keep 2m apart at all times not in Red Zone
- Follow COVID19 rules already provided for training
- No spectators allowed – so don’t bring friends/family
- No smoking or drinking in the venue
- Toilets in the school building can be used
- It’s one in one out of the building
- Remain socially distanced at all time
- We’ve been asked to minimise use where possible
- Goes without saying hand hygiene to be followed at all times
To avoid handling cash it is advised where possible to pay via bank transfer or PayPal
Bank Account: Dennistoun Thistle AFC
Account No: 00295222
Sort Code: 83 19 34
PayPal – Paypal.me/dennistounthistle
Looking after kit you’ve been given
- All players will be given shorts and socks to take home so they can come ready to play
- If you lose or damage this kit you are responsible for paying to replace it
- If you leave the club for any reason, kit MUST be returned.
- If you do not bring your kit with you on matchdays you may be unable to play
- Please wash and care for your kit appropriately
Whitehill High School, Dennistoun
Address: 280 Onslow Dr, Glasgow G31 2QF
Parking: On street parking and a car park at Glasgow Club Whitehill across the road